Firstly we will visit one of the world heritage site; Taman Ayun the royal family temple built in the year of 1634, then we drive up to Bedugul, a mountain resort lies over 1000meters above
sea level and stop at Lake Bratan to visit Ulun Danu temple. Next stop will be Gobleg hill to see the beautiful view of the twin lake Beratan and Tamblingan. Afterwards we proceed our way to Jati Luwih the world heritage and the largest rice paddy field in Asia and the last stop of the Journey will be at Tanah Lot temple to watch the sunset.
|( 2-5 persons )/ car||IDR 800,000|
|( 6-10 persons )/ car||IDR 1,200,000|
Note on The World Heritage Sites private Tour
Well-maintained, model 2013 Nissan Mini Van with A/C that can comfortably accommodate 5 full size adults.
However, if you have 6 in your party and 2 of them are average to small, they can fit in with one in the front 3 in the middle and 2 in the back making it feasible for a total of sixth guests. Please let me know if this is the case. The price of the tours will not increase if you decide to use this option.
- My service as your private tour guide
- A modern vehicle Nissan van type model 2013
- Mineral water
- Parking fee
- Entrance tickets
- Buffet lunch IDR 100.000 or USD 10/person
110. 30 Taman Ayun Temple
211. 30 Lake Beratan and Ulun Danu temple ( lunch stop )
314. 00 Gobleg hill with the view of the twin lake Buyan and Tambliingan
415. 30 Jati Luwih Rice Fields
517. 00 Tanah Lot temple (Watching Sunset)
6Back to the hotel