- Culture Photography
- 7 Hours
- Rate / PAX USD 35
- Min. PAX 2
A great introduction and feel the hearth of Bali, in southern part of the island. Start by visiting G W K the highest statue of the world.
Then go to Uluwatu the most beautiful temple on this island built in the 17th century on the top of cliff about 825 feet high facing open Indian Ocean , it has amazing sight and great place to watch the beautiful sunset. The Kecak and Fire dance will perform there as well.
Your dinner will be served at Jimbaran bay which is very famous for fresh barbecue seafood and fish.
|( 2-5 persons )||USD 35|
|( 6-10 persons )/ car||USD 25|
|Jimbaran,Nusa Dua, Uluwatu||14.30||15.00|
- A private tour guide
- A private transportation modern vehicle
- Mineral water
- Admission fees to attractions
- Wi Fi
- Seafood BBQ dinner is on your own expenses
114. 00 : leave hotel
214. 30 : Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural park
315. 00 : Padang2 beach to have swim for 1 hour
416. 00 : Blue point beach, to have drink.
517. 15 : Uluwatu, Kecak & Fire Dance and Sunset
619. 30 : Jimbaran Beach - Fresh Seafood Dinner
721. 00 : Back to hotel