A great introduction and feel the hearth of Bali, in southern part of the island. Start by visiting G W K the highest statue of the world.
Then go to Uluwatu the most beautiful temple on this island built in the 17th century on the top of cliff about 825 feet high facing open Indian Ocean , it has amazing sight and great place to watch the beautiful sunset. The Kecak and Fire dance will perform there as well.
Your dinner will be served at Jimbaran bay which is very famous for fresh barbecue seafood and fish.
Note on Uluwatu Sunset with Kecak & Fire dance
Well-maintained, model 2013 Nissan Mini Van with A/C that can comfortably accommodate 5 full size adults.
However, if you have 6 in your party and 2 of them are average to small, they can fit in with one in the front 3 in the middle and 2 in the back making it feasible for a total of sixth guests. Please let me know if this is the case. The price of the tours will not increase if you decide to use this option.
- My service as your private tour guide
- A modern vehicle Nissan van type model 2013
- Mineral water
- Parking fee
- entrance fees:
- GWK cultural park IDR 80.000
- Uluwatu temple IDR 20.000
- Kecak and fire show IDR 70.000
- Seafood BBQ dinner is on your own expenses
114. 00 : leave hotel
214. 30 : Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural park
315. 00 : Padang2 beach to have swim for 1 hour
416. 00 : Blue point beach, to have drink.
517. 15 : Uluwatu, Kecak & Fire Dance and Sunset
619. 30 : Jimbaran Beach - Fresh Seafood Dinner
721. 00 : Back to hotel